Well well well.... Its been awhile I blogged eh?
    (been awhile? my ass. you havent been blogging for one whole fucking month)
    Since there is anything to blog I shall replied my tag here

    To Spammer: thanks for spamming to keep this blog alive. Werent for you my blog is dead :D but try to to find something worthwhile than coming here to spam. I am not worth for your spam. You should try to find something meaningful like...errr... get a life? yeah :D I shall leave your spam. I shall leave your spam cause I too lazy to delete it. :D

    SHIYUN: I will try to post it tomorrow.

    JiaJun: thanks for the tagg.

    Dmitri: Thanks man, don't worry I will be back after my 'N' level :D

    O.O its pass 0000 and I don't even know until people start sms-ing me wishing me happy birthday. Thanks to Shi Yun, Jia Min, Nicholas Ong, Benedict, Cassandra and Dmitri for the wishes and reminded me its pass 12. xD




    YOU JUST HIGHLIGHTED THIS SPOT? HAHA YOU JUST GOT PUNKED DUDE! THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE! AND THERE WILL BE NO INVISIBLE WORD OR SENTENCE HERE FROM NOW ONWARDS LOLLOLOLLLOLOLLOLL :D MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI! =.=

Nicholas |12:28 AM