Thanks for the spam dude. Since I am bored, I shall reply you here. Instead of my Xbox Live blog. How did you even know my personal blog?


    Firstly, I did not say Xbox 360 was awesomer and Playstation 3 sucks. And there is no such word as awesomer.

    Secondly, so what if Playstation has blu-ray and HD? Seriously dude, I don't understand. Standard definition works well on my 47" LCD television.

    Thirdly, so what if Playstation 3's network are free? As if I give a shit.

    By the way, why do you get the Call of duty 5 for Xbox 360 rather than the Playstation 3 Call of duty 5 since there is blu- ray. Perharps the system sucks! Most of the greatly anticipated games in Playstation 3 has no multiplayer. And I don't give a shit about blu -ray, DVDs are fine and I still watch VCD for goodness sake. So what if the playstation 3's internet are free? Xbox Live is definitely better and $88 per year, but who cares. The price for playstation went cheaper because the system was lousy and 50 to 100 dollar away from Xbox 360.
    It gets annoying when people say the Playstation 3 contoller's motion sensitive was cool. SWEET REALLY? SO I CAN PLAY STREET FIGHTER IN REALISTIC? I can say alot of people barely use it, if u have 2 sticks on a dual shock controller then what is the big fucking point about motion sensitive? Even for Wii, people would just sit down and move their wrist, they wont be like " WOW IS GAME IS SUPER AWESOME!!".

    "Blue ray games have more space? So they can fix in more stuff in it and make the game even more better?"
    Do you know what fuck are you talking about? Blue ray is slow as shit, but at least it can make you think how super awesome how your playstation 3 really is. When actually is so slow when it load, its so slow that you know what the developer did? Developer resort installing data although its already in the disk in playstation harddrive to make games load quick either way that they put game data and place it on a empty disc so that the drive laser wont have to travel so much. And thats a shity arguement.

    Look, you have a sweet controller except that you dont have first person shooter. you got Metal Gear Solid 4 and thats really about it. And of cause its my opinion, it came out from what I type. Do I need to label all I type "ITS MY OPINION"?

    Or maybe I am wrong about some minor shit about the playstation 3. I dont know, but at least it is a educated opinion, instead of a blind idiotic hatred opinion. Like you and the Xbox 360.

    Maybe some people are crazy about the playstation 3 to some degree and maybe there is some couple of nice things. I don't know, however microsoft did not go so well either.

    Before u bombard me with hatred taggs, just chill out. Maybe there is some good things about the playstation 3 (Although not very much or at least not to justify a $599 purchase in my opinion) you have a playstation 3, you enjoy it and feel that your purchase is worth it.

    I am too lazy to continue.

Nicholas |12:12 AM