I wonder how many different ways I can kill myself. I can bang my head against the wall over and over and that would really hurt though. I can hang myself on the ceiling I suppose but I don't really like the thought of strangulation. Plus there is no where to hang a rope from my ceiling, I had to go buy like a hook or something if that can even can hold my weight and I don't even know where to get a hook, like from the DIY store or something. I wonder the DIY store is open, they don't close early on a Saturday do they? Do this DIY store sell guns?
Ya, ya if I were to kill myself that would probably be the way to go, just shoot myself in the head. But, what if I missed? Then I would be disfigured for life and probably locked up or something. I just have to get it right on the first time or I would be screwed. I think some people survived gunshot to the head? How the hell do they managed that? What if I just screwed my shot and just turn myself in to a vegetable? It looks easy in the movies. Maybe I should use a shotgun to make sure the job gets done. How much is shotgun? How much any guns to that matter? Are they expensive? How much is the ammunition? I don't think I can afford either, I barely afford groceries. Can guns be sold in Singapore?
Can you die from bad milk? It sounds one of those question like if someone else ask me, I would call them idiots and say no. But I honestly don't know. Am I stupid for not knowing? How do you find out these stuff? Is there a pamphlet I missed growing up providing the answers to stupid questions? I hate milk. It taste good but its like so organic and temporary. I hate organic stuff like bread. Buy over bread unless you throw it in to the freezer immediately it gets fucking mould all over it. Its not something that make sense, it seems that some mould fairy comes along whip out his mouldy wand and spread all the mould over your bread.
What the fuck is up with yogurt? You eat it, it barely fills you up. You tossed the container in a gabage and a day later your kitchen is infested with fruitflies. Where the hell do they come from? If God exist what is the point of making fruitflies? He make alot of stupid decisions, why do he make people poop chocolate cake? If he can make poop smell bad, why can't he make it smell good instead? Surely he can create all this, he had the power of infinite possibility to work with so why not make everything awesome? I should have be in charge. I won't make people poop chocolate cake and outlaw mould and fruitflies and FBT pants seriously. People who wear more than one pieces FBT pants at one time I would have shot your fucking head.
Nicholas |2:33 PM