Before I begin however, if you're one of those blindfolded pro educational government supporters that get in the faces of people with conflicting opinions (that are backed up with legitimate reasoning) by saying things like "try taking Pure Science" or something equally hollow and retarded like "You full of ego shit", instead of sending me a crude e-mail, just attach your dick to the railroad track of a speeding train with a big nail gun and shut the fuck up you douche.

    I was aiming full mark for Physics . Honestly, I felt underwhelmed doing it. But I couldn't get it because the half of my Physics Section B were written in pencil and I have no time change. (You probably laughing your ass off and probably say something retarded like "You deserve it" or something like "You will not make up to Sec 5" . But honestly, I don't care.)

    And I thought chemistry might be tougher. Unfortunately, I was still underwhelmed.

    Oh ya, and thanks Chu Xian for lending me the calculator. It totally saved my Combine Science paper today. :D


Nicholas |12:57 AM