8 more days is all it takes. After that, I swear I will not touch any textbook, notes or whatever have to do with my subjects for 'N' Level. I always thought I would fail just to keep myself away from disappointment but now I must pass my 'N' Level. I don't set goals cause I think setting goals are dumb and pure stupid. It just keep you away from reality. But I'm bored and I figure I can make an exception just for the 'N' Level.
Goal: EMB3, 12 points. (Ok, its dumb to do this. But whatever)
And I better find ways to sleep early for the night tonight. (huh?) What should I do? Sleeping pills? Run and knock against the wall on my head till I faint? I don't know.
Coast and River is bugging me now and I haven't touch on Development and Geography of Food.
My calculator gone in rampancy mode, I am not sure whether it can hold itself till tomorrow.
Alright that's all, I shall continue to study.
Nicholas |1:59 AM