29/12/09
    Well, what can I say? It was my last day work and there was this young lady gonna take over place when I am gone because her name tag states 'Trainee Asst. Supervisor'. And end of the day they kinda have a farewell stuff for me which kinda look more like a wedding dinner. Restaurant closes at 10pm, kitchen was not cleaned at all! I was like..

    Nicholas: *Holy mother of God! Its 10pm and no one is cleaning the kitchen. I don't wanna get fucked on my last day of work.*

    And the manager came and I thought I was screwed but he pull me to his office and talked and it scared the crap out of me. Just when I came out, one of the table is filled with food like a 8 course dinner. WTF and there is shark fin soup! And I swear its a vegetarian restaurant, everything on that table is not! There is meat and egg! And my father friend (boss) drop by to 'send me off'.

    And then one of the full time..
    Claire: eh bitch must come back next time ok?
    Me: I'll see how first..fucking whore.
    Everyone: LOL

    and once again the joker supervisor with his obsession with 2012 ..
    Supervisor: Nicholas, once you get your pay you must immediately report to me.
    Me: For what?
    Him + everyone: TREAT US LA!
    Me: What the fuck? O.O

    After the dinner...
    Supervisor: Nic, hope to see you in 2013.
    Me: =.=
    I don't think any part timer will get this as I do. Haha

    And talking about treat, later after band I am gonna treat my section to Swensen. The treat I owe them two years back + this Christmas present :D. Don't say never treat you guys ok? :D

    30/12/09
    I just upgraded my laptop from Window Vista to Window 7.

Nicholas |1:41 AM