I went blog hoping around and all of them were saying they don't have to go to school on 4th jan. To 'all of them', this for you _l_ :D It is not something that you'll see it everyday so appreciate it.

    And I will bet tomorrow all the subject teachers and form teacher will bombard us with 'O' Levels, 'O' Levels, 'O' Levels like how they did last year when it was 'N' Levels.

    I am still not used to calling twenty -ten.

    And I went back to the restaurant for lunch today. And that same old indian supervisor..

    Supervisor: Eh Nicholas, you come today for what?
    Me: I want come to eat cannot is it?
    Claire: lol..
    Supervisor: You see ar that new trainee replacing you, she wiped the glass door the reflection like HD- DVD like that.
    Me: When the last time I cleaned it was Blu- Ray.
    Supervisor: (=;= Took my order)
    Me: In your face

Nicholas |11:10 PM