On the way there in the bus, there were this two Indian man sitting in front of me touching here and there. I got turned off and I change my seat. =.= And no, I am not trying to be racist or anything but I just type what I see. :D
Then head down to town to walk around, so many familiar faces and all of their expression were like..
Their Expression: Shouldn't you be in school now?
My expression: Why the fuck you look at me like that?
So yeah, went to Border and bought some books to read (Amazing). Cost me like $1xx overall, I actually spent 3 digit on books.=.= And I wonder why is my bank acct. $$ draining so fast? Faster than I drink my water like that. I think my mum gonna freeze my acct again. (Like the other time =.=)
And the agony continues...