2th April 2010
    Every greetings will always end with a goodbye.


    So I've heard, every graduating member is talking or posting on facebook about how they gonna miss band and their sections except me with just posting "I am gone for good." So, for once I decided to post something about band or at least my section.

    The first person I am gonna talk about is KHO DONG HAO!!

    I remember when he was Sec 1 I will always annoy him by asking him whether is really Chinese or malay? or half chinese and half malay. I will never forget the moment when he cried when Rachel scolded him :D and he quarrel with cass because there is one time cass threw or hid his bag on top of the Chinese Orchestra shelves, he got mad and walk out of the band room after he got back his bag. Finally, he and the china man during Musical training when we slacked in the lounge.

    Certainly a Mr Nice guy, he was my asst. section leader in sec3 and then section leader in sec4 althought he has failed me many times but I choose not to give him up. I kept pushing him on and on until he did it and he did. Hey man, I hope you learned how to lead people and deal with them properly in a group during the last two years. (P/S ONLY THE GOOD STUFF NOT THE BAD ONES :D) Really glad that I could meet someone just as kind and caring.

    Next person is gonna be RIZZAL!!
    Quite a fast learner if he really wants to learn. I remember when he first step in to the percussion section I straighaway taught him how to play I rec. Not bad, could play one full page within a day except for the triplet notes.

    He is also my racist buddy. I always called him .... (you know) just to fool around with him and the source of laughter within the section. :D

    Up next is my BOSS (CHARLENE)!!
    YOU AND YOUR TWITS!! But thank God you stopped :D.

    I often mixed up with her and Mandy when they were sec 1. And of course I am their No.1 Hater in their list for me being too cold, constantly scolding and punishing almost every practice at that time and I didn't know that I made you cried during the SYF period until someone told me. I felt bad now while typing that.

    I get to know her slightly better when I helped her with her problems with *Classified* (You know who xD) and the 'Great Escape' and she withdraw $5 twice from me like the ATM machine like that. Haha

    Eh Boss, where is my pay? 4 months never pay me already you know!? Plus my bonus leh?

    Next next is MANDY!!
    The well known queen of spelling error and queen of no link. :D
    Everytime, I talked to her. She thinks that I am scolding her. =.=
    Sry for that miscommunication ya? Never forget that cold chinese/ english jokes that brought in laughter to the section.

    Do us a 'flavour' by bringing us to 'Taiwain' ok? Haha, just kidding.

    Last but not least YANJIA!
    Even though I barely know you. I am really happy you could pick up timpani with such a short amount of time. Practice hard for SYF ok?

    [Edit]
    One more person that hates me for not mentioning her and she ask me type one for her, so here I am doing it right now.
    That is CASSANDRA!!
    I can never forget this person cause ever since the first band practice we attend when we were sec1 , we never fail to fight or quarrel over stupid things like who is closer with Jia Min gets to play Snare Drum or Drum Set. I remember one of the sectionals I kept calling her names and she threw her shoe at me and caught and we chase one another from outside band room to level 3 or 4 and vice versa. And got shouted and punished by Rachel every single practice.
    And will always ask me for help from 1 - 4. Haha but of course sometimes I needed her help too like somewhere this month, last year. Right Cassandra? Anyway, do last long with your baby and and all the best for the 'A' Levels next year ya?

    It's 2.15 already and I am gonna sleep soon. But lastly, I am really glad that I have such a wonderful section that I could step down in peace to prepare my Os. I am really thankful and I hope you guys enjoyed those good and bad times as much as I do.


    Oh ya, your treat is still on..

Nicholas |2:35 AM