3th April 2010
    One Way Ticket


    I am supposed to study and finish up my idea development today. But I rot around. What is wrong with me? Crap...

    I saw this post from cass's blog 3 years ago..

    "nicholas made everybody laugh till our faces went red today haha (: he put a " HIDE DURING STOCK CHECK " masking tape ? on rach's back but rach didnt realise it haha =x we were laughing &rach knew that we were laughing about her but she just don't know whats going on :p everyone was laughing at her can. even other sections like aybin kimberly huiyi josiah nicole &ninnartmylove (: she was the first to saw it lah (; &when rach found out , she went around chasing nicholas lah. so funny can. nicholas even went under the marimba lah. i wonder how he squeezes himself under that."

    Haha those were really the times...

Nicholas |7:51 PM